Dr. James Mollenkamp was educated at Denison University and Ohio State University. He served in the U.S. Air Force as a flight surgeon, serving duties in Korea, Vietnam and Thailand. He is licensed in the states of Ohio and California, where he currently is in the private practice of Urology in Torrance. For more, read his Biography.
- Prostate cancer, including nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy and prostate brachytherapy or "seeds"
- Kidney stones, including out-patient laser surgery
- Bladder cancer and kidney cancer, including laparoscopic minimally-invasive surgery
- Urinary incontinence, including minimally invasive pelvic reconstructive surgery and bladder neurostimulation
- Enlarged prostate (BPH), including minimally invasive prostate reduction procedures
- Erectile dysfunction and female sexual dysfunction
- Urinary infections
For an examination, please schedule an appointment by Contacting Dr. Mollenkamp's office.